This week, your homework is to read the short article 'Adoptar un abuelo' and watch the video. You will be asked at random in class to explain what it is about.
Before you watch the video, read the article to work out what is it about.
- Look for cognates
- Look for familiar vocabulary - are there any words you already know?
- Are there any any words that you can probably guess the meaning of?
- Read for gist - it's not essential to know what every word means
- Can you spot any different tenses?
- Do you need to look up any words and add them to your vocabulary list?