1. Spend 15 minutes on memrise.com - a great little website, and really good for learning vocab:
One nice course is:
It has a huge amount of vocabulary, but don't be overwhelmed, you should know a lot of it already!
2. Listen to the start of the news in slow french - this is a paysite, but the free sample is enough for a quick bit of listening practice!
If you like that, there is a demo episode as well:
3. Spend 15 minutes on your reading pack - focus on understanding the texts, and collecting useful vocabulary. If you have www.wordreference.com open, you can always check any words you don't understand.
4. Do some work on high frequency words - these are the little words that always come up on the exam. I've made a memrise course for you all, so have a look!
5. Practice your listening on lyricstraining.com
Choose a French song, or try one of these:
6. Read a French newspaper, knowing you just have to click on a word you don't know to get an instant translation.
Or find your own article on 20minutes.fr, and read it through www.lingro.com.